20.1.13

Software Quality Days 2013

This week I had the opportunity to attend the Software Quality Days 2013 in Vienna.




The conference was  very well organized and  the speakers covered  interesting topics. The main focus lied on quantifying software quality, introducing metrics, agile best practices, test data management etc. I also had the pleasure to get to know Tom Gilb, the grandfather of agile, who actually took the time after his talk to answer all of my questions; and there were a lot of them :) Furthermore I had a short chat with Sander Hoogendoorn who gave me some tips for my presentation, as he is a quite experienced speaker.

If you want to check out my slides for "Acceptance Testing using Examples" just write me a short email. The presentation went very well and there was no seat left.

No comments:

Post a Comment